- ESA CEO: Performance in crisis shows value proposition
- IHG faces ‘delicate balancing act’ of costs, resources
- CorePoint executives see signs of rebound in Q2
- Marriott CEO more optimistic about travel resurgence
- RLJ delays conversions, lost less than expected in Q2
- SPT rethinks sales with Sonesta portfolio set to grow
The Baird/STR Hotel Stock Index is a co-branded index created by Robert W. Baird & Co. (Baird) and STR, a CoStar Group company. The market-cap weighted Index is comprised of 20 of the largest market capitalization hotel companies publicly traded on a U.S. exchange and attempts to characterize the performance of hotel stocks. The Index is maintained by Baird and promoted in partnership with Hotel News Now. The Index is not actively managed and a direct investment cannot be made in it.
As of November 1, 2019, the companies that comprised the Baird/STR Hotel Stock Index are: Apple Hospitality REIT, Chatham Lodging Trust, Choice Hotels International, DiamondRock Hospitality Company, Extended Stay America, Hersha Hospitality Trust, Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Host Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, InterContinental Hotels Group, Marriott International, Park Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Pebblebrook Hotel Trust, RLJ Lodging Trust, Ryman Hospitality Properties, Service Properties Trust, Summit Hotel Properties, Sunstone Hotel Investors, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, and Xenia Hotels & Resorts.
For more information or questions about the Baird-STR Hotel Stock Index, email HotelStockIndex@rwbaird.com.
EARNINGS RECAPS:All of our earnings coverage