Editors' Picks: February
01 MARCH 2018 1:16 PM
The HNN editors pick their favorite content from February:
- Jeff Higley: "What's the ideal mix of OTA business for your property?"
- Stephanie Ricca: "Greene: New course for Carlson hinges on smarter growth"
- Robert McCune: "ESA's Three Wall Capital kicks off asset strategy"
- Sean McCracken: "The tech habits of millennial travelers"
- Terence Baker: "Accor sells 55% of owned assets amid investor jitters"
- Bryan Wroten: "Independent hotels enjoying strong transaction market"
- Danielle Hess: "Hotel Californian steps up during community crisis"
- Dan Kubacki: "Data shows relocation of NFL teams hits hotel markets"
- Dana Miller: "What hoteliers should know when employing minors"