Editors’ picks: September
29 SEPTEMBER 2017 1:47 PM
The HNN editors pick their favorite content from September:
- Jeff Higley: "Indies look for flexibility in cancellation policies"
- Stephanie Ricca: "Hotels keep college hires by offering broader skillsets"
- Robert McCune: "In UK, coffee and hotel stays go hand in hand"
- Sean McCracken: "HAMA: Owners deal with hurricane fallout"
- Terence Baker: "Starwood Capital stake fuels Yotel's global growth plan"
- Bryan Wroten: "Growing Omaha market sees need for more full service"
- Danielle Hess: "Caution cools Ireland joy as it surpasses pre-bust peak"
- Dan Kubacki: "Hotels in path of total eclipse see unprecedented boon"
- Dana Miller: "Guidelines for preventing, handling workplace violence"