Editors' picks: July
01 AUGUST 2017 12:07 PM
The HNN editors pick their favorite content from July:
- Jeff Higley: "How revenue managers balance unbundling"
- Stephanie Ricca: "Sustainability translates to value for hoteliers"
- Robert McCune: "Micro hotels bring big design ideas into small spaces"
- Sean McCracken: "Hoteliers turn comic-cons into super guest experiences"
- Terence Baker: "Revenue managers open up on Europe's rate-parity debate"
- Bryan Wroten: "Regensburg: The little city that took on the OTAs"
- Danielle Hess: "How to handle a hotel liquidation sale"
- Dan Kubacki: "OTAs build exposure for independents, but at what cost?"
- Dana Miller: "Hotel companies extend wellness initiatives to staff"