The Direct Booking Summit: Americas will feature industry experts speaking about metasearch engines, OTAs, acquisition channels, hotel technology, revenue, marketing and distribution.
The Direct Booking Summit is bigger and better than ever before!
The Summit continues to attract more and more hoteliers from around the world. This October, the industry experts are joining us in Dallas to share their exclusive insights behind the closed doors. They will run multiple workshops, panel discussions and keynote speeches to shed light on the current challenges and propose actionable solutions.
These experienced hoteliers will answer the burning questions about metasearch engines, OTAs, acquisition channels, hotel technology, revenue, marketing and distribution. Take a look at the full agenda here!
We are proud to present the Direct Booking Summit speakers:
- Adrian Hands, Senior Director Key Accounts EMEA, Tripadvisor
- Alasdair Snow, Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer, Triptease
- Alan Gonzalez, Group Director of e-Commerce & Distribution, Warwick Hotels and Resorts
- Amber Mayer, Vice President of Product, NAVIS
- Andrei Faji, Director of Marketing and Customer Experience, Wayblazer
- Ben Weiss, Digital Lead for Travel & Hospitality, Stackla
- Bernard Tan, VP Revenue and Distribution Management, VRI Americas
- Bill Ramsey, Senior Director Mobile & Emerging Channels, Choice Hotels International
- Bob Kippola, Vice President - Sales, Brewer Digital Marketing
- Brad Brewer, CEO & Founder, Brewer Digital Marketing
- Calvin Anderson, Chief of Revenue Optimization, RLH Corporation
- Charlie Osmond, Chief Tease, Triptease
- Christopher Biondo, Director of Distribution & Product Development, Standard International
- Dan Towvim, Senior Director eCommerce, Sonesta Hotels
- Gil Harel, Head of Strategic Partnerships Hotels & Content, Skyscanner
- Heather Strout, Director of Revenue Management, Kennebunkport Resort Collection
- James Gancos, CEO & Founder, Guestbook Rewards Inc.
- Jay Hubbs, Senior Vice President of eCommerce & Digital Marketing, Remington Hotels
- Jeff David, Managing Director, The Watergate Hotel
- Jim Rozell, Founder & CEO, Hotel Compete
- Johnathan Capps, VP of Revenue Management, Charlestowne Hotels
- Justyn Horner, Senior Product Manager, Fortune 250 Hotel
- Lana Nasyrov, Director of Revenue Management, The Hotel at The University of Maryland
- Loren Gray, Founder and CEO, Hospitality Digital Marketing
- Marissa Brady, Director Hotel Direct Digital Marketing, The Leading Hotels of the World
- Melinda Berman, Manager eCommerce, Four Seasons
- Melissa Conn, Corporate Director of eCommerce & Public Relations, Paramount Hospitality Management
- Nicholas Ward, President & Co-founder, Koddi
- Paolo Torchio, VP Digital & eCommerce, Two Roads Hospitality
- Philipp Stelzer, Head of Sales, HQ Plus
- RJ Frielander, Founder & CEO, ReviewPro
- Ryan MacDonald, Director of Revenue Management & eCommerce, Palm Holdings
- Sanovnik Destang, Executive Director, Bay Gardens Resorts
- Terence Sham, Head of Revenue, Ace Hotel Group
- Trey Yost, VP Sales Americas, SiteMinder
- Cady Wolf, VP Strategic Accounts, Sojern
Join these hospitality experts on 3-4 October in Dallas.
The number of seats is limited, and the tickets are selling out fast! Book yours now.
The above is a news release written by a third party. While HNN’s editorial mission is to produce unique content, it occasionally publishes timely, newsworthy news releases to complement in-house reporting efforts. All news releases are clearly marked as such. For questions and clarification, please contact Editor-in-Chief Stephanie Ricca at firstname.lastname@example.org.