Following the September 2016 acquisition of Vantage Hospitality, Red Lion Hotels Corporation has a new look to its brand portfolio.
SPOKANE, Wash., (May 8, 2017) — RLHC (Red Lion Hotels Corporation) (NYSE:RLH) announced today the evolution of its brand portfolio following the acquisition of Vantage Hospitality’s hotel franchising business on September 30, 2016.
“Our company has undergone a significant transformation over the last six months,” said RLHC President & CEO Greg Mount. “Through our brand realignment, we have ensured that each brand has a unique position in the market, while providing owners with the freedom to move between brands as their business needs and/or market change. We want to make franchising easy.”
RLHC has completed the evaluation of all brands and has announced a focused strategy on the following brands:
- Hotel RL – An upscale boutique brand experience of all things authentic, creative and curious.
- Red Lion Hotels and Red Lion Inn & Suites – A midscale brand, Red Lion properties are the base camp for great adventures offering a great stay whether traveling for business or pleasure.
- Settle Inn – A midscale extended stay with unique style and amenities that pioneer the new age of extended-stay hospitality.
- Signature Inn – A revitalized brand for affordable boutique properties that showcase the uncomplicated allure of classic Americana and pop culture.
- GuestHouse – Upper economy hotels offering all the comforts of home because our house is your house; welcome to GuestHouse.
- Americas Best Value Inn and Canadas Best Value Inn – A collection of brands that uphold a small business identity and the patriotic heritage from which it stems, ensuring guests receive the most for their money.
- Country Hearth Inn & Suites – Budget-friendly properties offering owners freedom while providing digital connectivity and a vast array of booking channels.
To learn more about franchising with RLHC, visit franchise.rlhco.com.
The above is a news release written by a third party. While HNN’s editorial mission is to produce unique content, it occasionally publishes timely, newsworthy news releases to complement in-house reporting efforts. All news releases are clearly marked as such. For questions and clarification, please contact Editor-in-Chief Stephanie Ricca at email@example.com.