The second-quarter edition of the HeBStrategy guide offers hoteliers tips on brand loyalty and improving digital marketing efforts.
27 April 2017--As part of its position as a hospitality industry thought leader, HeBS Digital is pleased to announce the release of the second installment in a series of HeBStrategy whitepapers for 2017. The HeBStrategy Q2 edition assesses the climate of the hospitality industry, explores creative approaches to brand loyalty and guest recognition programs, and highlights key findings hoteliers should be mindful of in auditing their hotel digital marketing strategies.
Download the HeBStrategy Q2 2017 whitepaper to learn about:
- What's Trending in Hospitality: Stay up-to-date on what will affect hoteliers over the next few months, including the massive booking traffic coming from brand loyalty program members, the need to stay cautious of your hotel’s ads appearing on pages with offensive and extremist content, and the busy summer season hoteliers should begin planning for.
- Guest Recognition Programs: Regardless of budget, hoteliers should implement a guest recognition program to give travelers access to exclusive perks and rates, which can help you "own" your guest. Find out how tools such as Reservation Abandonment Applications and Facebook Lead Ads can help you strengthen loyalty amongst past, present, and future guests.
- Industry Insights You May Have Missed: Catch up on the highlights and takeaways from Q1 by looking through our recent articles, blog posts, and press releases.
- Metrics that Matter: Dive into the key findings derived from our portfolio of thousands of hotel properties to see how yours compares. We'll give you the scoop on important trends and the best practices that will help you capitalize on them, from secure payment guarantees to Google Display Network campaigns.
- A Look Outside the Industry: Sometimes all you need is a fresh perspective. HeBS Digital gathered unique campaigns and initiatives from industries outside of hospitality and broke down what exactly made them pop. Be inspired and create engaging new content that will put "heads in beds".
Access these insights and more when you download HeBS Digital’s Q2 2017 HeBStrategy whitepaper.
About HeBS Digital
Founded in 2001, the firm is headquartered in New York City and has global offices in Las Vegas, London, Europe, Singapore and Auckland. A diverse client portfolio of top-tier luxury and boutique hotel chains, independent hotels, resorts and casinos, franchised properties and hotel management companies, convention centers, spas, restaurants, DMO and tourist offices across the globe are all benefiting from HeBS Digital’s direct online channel strategy and digital marketing expertise.
Part of Hotel360 Technologies, HeBS Digital and Serenata CRM, the most comprehensive Hotel CRM Suite today, are launching the hospitality industry’s first Fully-Integrated 360-Degree Guest Engagement & Acquisition Platform.
HeBS Digital’s technology, website design and digital marketing services have won more than 400 prestigious industry awards, including World Travel Awards, HSMAI Adrian Awards, Stevie Awards (American Business Awards), Travel Weekly’s Magellan Awards, and more.
The HeBS Digital team is comprised of thought leaders, a diverse team of experts comprised of over 33 nationalities speaking over 22 languages. Contact HeBS Digital’s consultants at 1 (800) 649-5076 (North America), +44 (0) 7730 779 213 (London), +64 (0) 9 889 8489 (Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific), +65 9005 1589 (Asia), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above is a news release written by a third party. While HNN’s editorial mission is to produce unique content, it occasionally publishes timely, newsworthy news releases to complement in-house reporting efforts. All news releases are clearly marked as such. For questions and clarification, please contact Editor-in-Chief Stephanie Ricca at email@example.com.